Something More....

"Did you find anything of interest?"
---'Nope'
"Well, Makes sense, I'm only interesting superficially...."
---'Not even that.'

Too often we become superficial. Superficial in the way we present ourselves, superficial with relationships, superficial with looks, and even possibly superficial with our relationship with God.

I've been seeing this, and pondering it.

Am I superficial?

I know there are areas in my life that need to be continually built up. And that's the purpose of my blog. Or at least one purpose. I want to begin to see God's goodness everyday!!! I remember journaling at camp, and I always had something amazing to say about something I learned from God. and lately, I haven't been thinking or talking about his mighty power! So here it is. The blog that is More Than Superficial.

0 thoughtful responses: