Voice Your Opinion

One of the shortest and most powerful quotes I heard the other day came from a comment to my status, which at the time was "Kristine is in a "I WILL voice my opinion" mood. Who should I talk to first?"

This was the comment: "God."

Wow. How true is that? So many times I know I want to take things into my own hands and tell people they're doing something wrong. But that isn't my place. God has promised justice to those that offend and oppose us. It is not my will, but His justice that is fair and truly just.

I was ready today to speak to a lot of people on how they've hurt me, how they've hurt themselves, how they've hurt others. I guess you could say I was going to "lecture" and "preach" and YELL. But you know what? It is not my call. I have no right punishing or yelling at someone just because they have hurt me. Just because things still hurt.

So what can we do? Well, we can voice our opinion to God. Because the more we talk to Him, the more we understand Him, and the more we act like Him.

hmm...Who should I talk to first?

"God? It's me."

0 thoughtful responses: